Andrea Zarate Site Prototype

Check it out:

andreazarate.org

Comments

  1. I like the navigation. The green font color is kind of hard to read, so maybe use a darker shade against the white background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the artsy look of this website. It looks clean and easy to use. My only suggestion is that you make the tab font bigger. I also really like the pop of green in the text!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your site does a good job of organizing the layout and content. My suggestion would be to add more interactive content and expand on the About Me section.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the background and the font you've used for your name, it's not one I've seen much before. I agree with Julie about the green font, it's a little jarring to look at so darkening it slightly might be a good idea. Otherwise it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts