My Website

http://nataliebgarza.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. I like the layout. It's simple and easy to use. The color combinations are also good. On your multimedia page, your contact information overlaps on your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the accessibility and user-friendly features of this site. Navigation is easy. The content is perfect for what you are trying to do - advertise yourself. I might include a pop of color to make the site stand out, but otherwise it looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good! It's easy to use and I like that you've linked to other websites from your resume. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you emphasize your blogging experience and link to your other blogs which by the way, look AWESOME. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts