Melissa Ayala's site prototyoe

Melissa Ayala's site prototype: melissaayala.com

Comments

  1. I didn't know about Scribd until I saw it on your site! I like that it allows you to keep your resume in it's original format. The color scheme of your site is also very nice and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the overall layout and color scheme - simple and yet it still matches your introduction photo! Way cool. However, I think that your scribd should be moved up higher - perhaps consider reorganizing your "my work" section to have little boxes or a list of links to scroll through of each article opening up into a different tab. So cool that you have your blog as a tab as well! But it would be nice to have that open up into a new tab so that way your audience can still stay on your original site. Overall great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good! I like the color scheme and layout a lot. I agree with Lynda about the link to your gluten-free blog. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts